Monday, August 1, 2011

Bump Update

It has been a VERY long time since I have posted any pictures of my growing bump, mostly because strict bed rest is not conducive to fun maternity photo shoots.  Lucky for me, my best friend is an AMAZING photographer and a few weeks ago she was able to snap a few pics of me while in bed.


These were taken when I was around 31 weeks.  I am now 33 weeks and have grown quite a bit even since then!  I'm hoping to get a few more pics between the time I come off bed rest (this Friday!!) and the time I pop ;)


Below are a few shots taken before I was hospitalized, around 23 weeks




You can compare these to my previous bump post:

If you like the pics above and would like to check out more work by the talented photographer, check out her website:


No comments:

Post a Comment